Anime fans have recently voted for their top 10 most unreasonably violent female anime characters list. These ladies may be over-the-top with their punching and kicking but they provide much entertainment and hilarity for anime fans.
To top off our list, we have the self-proclaimed “Queen of Kabuki District”, Tae Shimura from the Gintama series. She is usually quick to anger and take offence, leading to her ensuing violence especially on her gorilla-like stalker, Isao Kondo.
The list is as follows:
- Tae Shimura (Gintama)
- Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Fumino Serizawa (Mayoi Neko Overrun!)
- Lum (Urusei Yatsura)
- Asuka Langley Shikinami (Evangelion: 2.0 You Can [Not] Advance)
- Chitoge Kirisaki (Nisekoi)
- Mahiru Inami (Wagnaria!!)
- Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
- Kaori Makimura (City Hunter) tie
- Hana Midorikawa (Prison School) tie